Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Honey!




Happy Brithday to Dennis - the tall, handsome one on the left hand side! He is 48 today! Last night we celebrated with a meal out to Red Lobster and a shopping trip to the mall. He bought 5 new shirts. This morning, we sang Happy Birthday to him and gave him a bottle of Polo. Then he took the boys to Lowe's for a workshop, had the oil changed in the truck, had the truck washed, and ran errands. Not a very exciting birthday, huh? He's a wonderful husband and daddy. I hope he has many, many more happy, healthy birthdays!!



As a birthday gift from Nikolai and Deniska, he was treated to a day at the spa!!





1 comment:

  1. Susan, that photo of Dennis as a boy could easily be a photo of Nikolai himself! I love the spa treatment they gave to papa, what a clever idea. They are beautiful boys.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.