Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday morning

I love Mondays almost as much as Thursdays. I love Thursdays because it is almost the weekend. I love Mondays because it is the first day of the work week and it holds unlimited opportunities. I like to plan my week on Monday mornings so I can make plans accordingly. Today I hope to put up all the Christmas decorations and return the house to normal - well as normal can be! I am going to leave out one tiny tree and decorate it year round. It sits on my night stand so it is not a big tree and provides a great night light. I find it very soothing.

I return to work tomorrow after being out for Mama. I dread going into work with a desk piled high with ungraded papers and all the paperwork associated with school and trying to read through the notes left from the subs. I also have to keep Attendance School so I will not get home until 7:00PM *sigh* I know after one day I will be fine. I have thought of rearranging my room for the 2nd semester. Maybe I will get the kids to do that first and then worry about everything else. Or maybe I will straighten out everything and then rearrange. See, I am in a state of perpetual confusion!

One project my students did this year was to make no sew blankets for DSS Foster teens. They worked really hard and I am very proud of them. I think we ended up with 39 total. Here's a few pictures of them! Oddly enough, my male students enjoyed it more than the girls! Go figure!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.