Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Candy boxes


These are a few pictures of the candy boxes I made for Nikolai's classmates on his birthday. We filled them all of Nikolai's favorite candy - Tootsie Rolls, Starburst, Kisses, and a few other pieces that escapes me right now. As you can tell, bugs were the theme!

In all honesty, my friend Gail made the boxes for me at school while I was working on some paperwork that HAD to be finished that day. I don't know WHAT I would do without her to help me! I filled the boxes up that night with the candy while the boys were at religious ed class. I'm a lucky person to have such a good friend like Gail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.