Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Instruction manual

Why do you not get an instruction manual when you get kids? It sure would make my life a lot easier. For some unknown reason, when Deniska gets mad at his daddy, he takes it out on me. Honestly! He is so cranky today. I think he needs an early bedtime tonight. Maybe we both do!

I know he is tired. This week has been go, go, go. It's not been a restful week. His daddy took him and Nikolai both fishing this morning! (Yes, Joyce, you read that right - FISHING!) LOL!! They had lots of fun but came home exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.