Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nothing interesting

Nothing interesting going to tonight. I am here at Attendance School with 30 students who are making up days missed this past semester. I have a good group tonight, although they are a little talkative. Considering we only have 5 days left in school, I suppose they are really good.

Deniska came in so upset this afternoon. I had only ordered one yearbook for the boys. I was thinking that they could share the yearbook and probably wouldn't care that much about having one. Boy, was I wrong. Deniska came in almost in tears because Nikolai had gotten one and he had not. To make matters worse, Nikolai would not let him look at the yearbook unless he signed it. I feel like the worse mother ever. I am sure I would win the "Worse Mother of the Year" award. I emailed his teacher to see if there were any extras ones. Maybe I can buy one tomorrow after the awards program.

Other than that, we are winding up the school year. I will be glad to have a small break before we start another year. This year has been a really good year with our students. I hope next year's students are as good.

2 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for you that you are able to get that extra yearbook!

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yearbooks are really important to children.

    But mine had to share though and never got their own until high school.

    Hope you all get it worked out.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.