Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Party time


Last night, Deniska decided that he wanted to have a party. He and Nikolai went out on the deck and arranged the furniture, found some Christmas lights (multi-colored), and invited us to a 8:00 PM party. It was very nice. Deniska put on one of his daddy's ties since it was a formal affair.

We sang (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, There Were 10 in the Bed, and Row, Row, Row Your Boat). The boys sang "Mama's a Jolly Good Fellow" to a new and original tune. We engaged in small talk. (At least, I tried to teach them how to engage in small talk.) I was served a glass of water and a spoonful of peanut butter - how delicious! We then sat around and said nice things about each other. It's hard for the boys to think of nice things to say about each other.

At 9:00 PM, Papa announced that it was time for bed. We all went inside and the boys started planning the next party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.