Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cookies

I made chocolate chip cookies this morning for all the kids that were here: Jamie, Noah, Deniska, and Nikolai. I stored them in this cute glass jar that I have and thought I might as well take a picture of these cookies because they looked so yummy. (Everything looks good when you are on a no carb diet!)



Hey - where did that hand come from? Deniska!! Get out of my cookies, you're going to ruin the shot. No, not before lunch. Now scat!!




OK - back to my shot. Aren't these lovely? Of course, they are all gone by now!

3 comments:

  1. Those look sooo yummy Susan - I can almost taste them!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have taken one right after Deniska Susan! :)

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great, lol about the hand. Those little hands are very fast aren't they. I wish my hand was in that jar too, yummy!

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.