Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Christmas in July

My friend Tammy sent me a Christmas in July box. I received it yesterday and wanted to share the wonderful contents with everyone. Please hop over to http://mycottagelife.blogspot.com/ to see the goodies.

I have been making my Christmas cards for this year. I'll post those later when I finish. Dennis wants to know why I don't just buy them or use the ones I already have. Both good questions! I don't have an answer other than I enjoy making the cards.

Other than that, life is pretty calm around here. The boys did not have a good day yesterday but are having a wonderful day today. Sometimes, one does not have a good day. Unfortunately, they both had bad days on the same day - poor mommy!!

We read on CNN this morning that Russia has declared war with Georgia. We are praying for both countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.