Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Weekend

This little fellow lives at the Dakota Dinosaur Museum in North Dakota. I love this little fellow because it reminds me to keep my feet on the ground and not to sweat the small stuff. It's OK if the bed doesn't get made because 2 little boys climbed in bed with Mama to watch cartoons. It's OK if the kitchen counters get cluttered with pots and pans as I cook for my family all day. It's OK if the laundry doesn't get folded. It's OK to just enjoy our family and let the other things go by.


I spent this morning making Chex mix. I wanted to make some thank you gifts for Thanksgiving and I thought this would be an easy gift to make. I wanted to give my custodians a bag for some extra work they did this past week to help me. I also wanted to send the boys' teachers a bag for being such good teachers. I think this would be a nice little remembrance and a way to thank you! The boys are excited in that they only have 2 days of school this week. (I'm excited too!)



The boys spent this afternoon gathering pine cones for me. They had a great time doing this. Next week we will start making ornaments and decorations for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.