Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged by Maisie!!!

Maisie has tagged me!

I have to tell you 6 things about myself and then tag 6 more people.

1. I am strong in my faith and an activist at heart and will be taking part in more causes. Several are dear to my heart: pro-life, children's causes, and being Eco-friendly.
2. I have been on a cupcake making frenzy lately. My friend, Maisie, calls them Fairy Cakes (I just love that name!)
3. I live in a small house in the country and absolutely LOVE it! I always thought I would like a bigger house but now my little cottage is just right. No way that we can get lost from each other here!
4. I have 5 cats - all who stay in the house when it is cold outside. The oldest is 13 and the youngest is less than a year.
5. I lost my mother almost a year ago. I miss her.
6. We are debt free except for the house. I am a devoted Dave Ramsey fan. I find living debt free goes nicely with going green!

Now, I will tag:
Nancy
Sharon
Dianne
Linda
Robin
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.