Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lunch


"Mom, guess what? When I went to lunch today, I did not have a sandwich!"


"What did you eat?"


"Everything else. Why did you not give me a sandwich?"


"I did. It was in your lunchbox last night. What did you do with it?"


"Maybe someone stole it out of my lunchbox. I bet that's what they did."


"I don't think anyone stole it from your lunchbox. Did you take it out this morning?"


"I dunno. Did you take it out?"


"No. I didn't."


"Maybe Papa took it out."


"Why would Papa take it out?"


"I dunno. I know I put it back into my lunchbox this morning."


We found the missing sandwich on the counter where Deniska had taken it out this morning. Poor little thing just had an apple, gummy bears, chips, cheese stick, and juice for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.