Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Santa

Well, this is my only decoration that I have out for Christmas. The only reason he is out is because I brought him home from the Dollar Tree and sat him on the shelf back in October. He may be the only decorations we have this year....

The boys and I go back to school tomorrow. We all need the structure and will be glad to go back. I think the boys are really looking forward to going back. They both asked me yesterday and today when it would be school day.

4 comments:

  1. your Santa and I have just about the same waistline at the moment
    he looks really cute so maybe I should not be thinking about that starting diet tomorrow so I will look just as cute as him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I found your blog through a comment of Raesha D's site. I am also "in SC." :) Nice to meet you, virtually.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,

    No, I am in the Upstate -- freezing in Simpsonville today. :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why will this be your only decoration? Is it simply because you don't have time to put up other decorations and/or a tree this year?

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.