Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sleeping bag covers


Next weekend, Dennis and the boys are going with our church's cub scout group for a camp out on the USS Yorktown in Charleston, SC. The cub scouts had extra slots left over. We had to buy the boys new sleeping bags and they both wanted a cover for them. (The sleeping bags were cheap at Wal-Mart - they were on sale!) So, they dug through my fat quarters stash and came up with the material they wanted me to use. Actually, they both picked out pink flowers the first go around. I felt that the other boys might tease them so we picked out different material. The material we ended up with was after many, many discussions. But, they are happy and I guess that is all that matters. I'm in a sewing mood now. I need to check my Christmas list and see what I can sew up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.