Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Warm Sweater Wednesday


Temperature right now outside - 68.9 F. No sweater necessary today, but an umbrella is! Rain, rain, rain!!! The past few days have been cloudy and dreary. It rained for most of the day today and cleared off just in time for school to be out. When we got home, I sent the boys out to play instead of doing their homework. I felt that they needed the exercise since they had been cooped up all day in a class room. Right now, they are doing their silent reading for 15 minutes. It's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.