Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Paperwork


Whew! I finally finished a 27 page application for our school. I am so glad to have it finished. It just need the appropriate signatures and I can email it to the state department. I have also scheduled 46 parent conferences between now and November 1. So, I will keep working on that paperwork. Let's see, each conference averages 36-40 pages each. If my calculations are correct, that would be 1,656 - 1,840 sheets of paper that I will have handled. That is not counting regular papers that need to be graded and processed. No wonder I have eye strain at the end of the day. Still, I am very grateful to have a job that provides for my family and one that I feel I can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.