Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Unfortunately, Susan...

I came across a funny Google trick, to type "unfortunately," followed by your name - you get such curiosities as:

Unfortunately, Susan is unaware that the last man she was with is entangled with the mob.

Unfortunately, Susan, your short questions require long answers.

Unfortunately, Susan is such a good liar that Drake thinks Josh kissed Susan!


Unfortunately, Susan's hyper critical boss, says he cannot always wait for an answer.

Unfortunately, Susan's team doesn't understand the complexity of the business processes surrounding it.

Then, I decided to do the same thing but to change the word to put a positive spin on the game.

Fortunately, Susan is very good about knowing what she wants to say and staying on point.

Fortunately, Susan had the extraordinary talent and the single minded artistic energy that were always true to her brilliant and powerful vision.

Fortunately, Susan didn't seem to notice his lapse in seductive conversation.

Fortunately, Susan has an idea to solve the problem.

Fortunately, Susan is not shy about seeking out lavatories wherever she may be.

Try it! It was fun! Let me know what you come up with for your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.