Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday and it's been a great day. The boys both gave me an electric toothbrush. Now I have an orange one and a blue one. Dennis gave me an i-pod touch. It's very nice! My friend, Gail, gave me an Easter lily. I had students sing to me all day with many well wishes and birthday cards.

Tonight we went to Ruby Tuesday for my birthday meal because I had a coupon for a free hamburger. You get that when you join their birthday club! Then, we went to McDonald's for an ice cream sundae. I am stuffed! I really blew my low-carb diet with all the birthday food today. That's OK for birthdays come just once a year. I am glad to see another one come!

I'm already looking forward to next year's celebration!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday good friend!
    I am glad you had a special day to celebrate.

    Jeff has an Ipod Touch and he loves it. hope you like yours as much as he does his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no such thing as a diet on your birthday. Just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday...late! Sounds like you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late!! I hope your birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I missed this post and your Birthday! (=:^O)
    You are a good and faithful servant. Many Blessings to you, Susan! You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.