Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Vote NO!

Please contact your House of Representatives to vote against President Obama's proposed Senate healthcare bill. This bill will allow for federal funding of abortion and will not provide conscience protection for health care professionals and health care institutions. Abortion should not be a part of healthcare reform, nor financed with tax dollars. Including its funding does nothing to reduce costs or increase access to medical care.

I encourage you to contact your Representative and urge him/her to vote “no” on health care reform. Christians need to weigh in on this important vote. Call your Representative at 202-224-3121 or send them an e-mail through http://www.house.gov/.

7 comments:

  1. Perhaps only moments away from either "Obamacare" Disaster or Divine Intervention; we have the One, True Faith to keep us strong in spiritual battle with the evil influences that are forcing this murderous bill on us. We will accept God' Holy Will and take courage and comfort in His grace. Pray for conversions and salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every Rep and Sen from OK has already pledged to vote no.
    what a mess for everybody

    I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has a right to an opinion, and in keeping with my right to mine, I'll be dropping your blog from my bloglines list after today's post and inflammatory photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, how dare you offend someone with your God-given conscience and opinion? Thank you for posting what millions of us Americans and Christians believe. I'm proud of you, and proud that you are family.

    Love, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad m.s. decided to keep her opine to self; we can pray for her. Interesting word choice,"inflammatory", here! Unless he convert to the True Faith and practice it, he is endangering his immortal soul. Cigarettes kill, too. And stink. So do his politics. And his "Health Care" Bill.

    Some just people do not see it; may God have mercy and CHANGE their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems I hit a nerve with Mainely Stitching. Perhaps it was too close to the truth for her? As far as the photo, I don't consider it inflamatory but realistic. Mr. President does indeed smoke, that's a sad fact. As far as my post, I choose to be pro-LIFE, not pro-DEATH. Is there any other choice for a Christian? I make no apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, Susan. I couldn't have said it better myself. I like your style. In other words, Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.