Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Game Day

Deniska was so excited today. His classes earned a Game Day by earning points for Behavior Bingo. They could earn points for things such as compliments from another teacher, a good note from a sub, everyone in class doing their homework, etc... They finally reached 100 points. For a reward, they can play with their DS for 30 minutes.

The county does not allow them to take games to school and I do not allow the boys to take their games to school. But, today was a special day, and I let him take his DS and a game. He does not have a case to carry it in, so he took a VHS case, took the video out, and used that as his DS case. I personally thought that showed some creativity on his part. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the DS makes it back home in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.