This weekend is tax-free weekend for South Carolina. I took advantage of this and bought the boys their back to school items, along with new shoes, new underwear, and new socks! This was the supply list. I already had most things on hand and didn’t have to buy too many of the items.
4th Grade Supply List - 2010-2011
- Trapper Keeper Notebook with zipper
- 4 packs of WIDE ruled notebook paper
- 2 packs of #2 Pencils
- 12" ruler (centimeter/inches)
- 2 three holed folder with pockets
- 1 zippered pencil pouch (no boxes please)
- 1 pack of colored pencils
- 4 dry erase markers (Expo brand-LOW ODOR)
- 1 dry erase eraser
- 2 composition books (black & white bound)
- 1 pack of 3 x 5 lined index cards
- 1 water bottle (optional)
Hibbett’s had a really good deal and they had sent me a $10 coupon, so we saved lots of money there.
I return to work on Monday and the boys return the next Monday. Dennis is taking off next week to stay home with the boys while I go back to work.