Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

What is it with my boys?


I had to work late tonight and got home after Dennis and the boys.  He told me that Deniska was in bed with a headache.  (Deniska has terrible headaches every spring and summer.  I'm thinking it is allergy related.)  Anyway, I called for Deniska to come and let me give him some Tylenol.  And, what does the boy do?  He throws up just barely missing me!  I did manage to get him to a trashcan to continue.  Poor little thing.  He said he felt better so I am hoping it is just a little virus and will gone by tomorrow.   At least he was better at missing me.  Nikolai usually throws up on me!  Ah, the joys of motherhood!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.