Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Days 3 and 4 of Thanksgiving

Day 3 - a good education.  Nikolai was recently inducted into the school's Jr. Beta Club.  This was at the reception.  I am thankful that both boys are smart and have really good teachers.  


Day 4 - Pets!  Welcome Maxi to our home.  She is a sheltie and is six months old.  Maxi is an early Christmas gift to the boys.  They are having such good time with her and learning responsibility at the same time.  They are completely responsible for taking her outside, feeding her, etc...  (Of course, Mama has to remind them!)  There is nothing like the love of an animal to make every thing OK in the world!  Although we have had her now 3 days, we have yet to her her bark.  (That's a good thing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.