Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


I took this picture of our church before Mass on Christmas Eve night.  Isn't it beautiful?

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.   We opted for a small tree this year.  Dennis really liked it,; I miss my big tree.  But, presents came anyway and everyone had a good time.

 Dennis opened the box from his mother.  The hit gift was the calendar of pictures.  Dennis really, really enjoyed that.  I think it was his favorite gift!


 The boys received games.



Then a present from my brother and his wife in North Dakota for the boys!

 My brother sent specific instructions on how to spend the money.  He sent $2 bills and Deniska is having trouble processing what all he has to do with the money.  So funny!




 A Gift from Dennis' ex-step-father.

They really made out on the money this year!

I will share our Christmas pictures tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel about missing your tree as we have the same feeling but a smaller tree is much easier. I love the white tree. I never see them here.

    It was so nice to peek into your house as you all sat and opened gifts. Where was the dog in all this? Was she excited to see paper everywhere?

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.