Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My new rug


Isn't this a beauty?! I found this wonderful rug at the local thrift shop for $75. It's a 9x6 rug and I just fell in love with it on sight. And, since it was in my budget - it loved me too! We lugged it home (it's very heavy), unrolled it, and it was home. Now, I want to redecorate my entire house around this rug - mostly the roses and I adore the colors. I love the cottage look and have been working toward achieving that in my home. It's a slow go for me since I am decorating challenged and I can't decide which cottage look I want. Do I go for the bare, clean, seascape colors? OR do I go for the warm, slightly overstuffed feeling? I vote for the 2nd, Dennis wants the first. We need professional help! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.