Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
Your new fur babies are beautiful! I hope they get used to the household noise of little boys. :-)
ReplyDeleteIsadore and Moly are such beautiful cats.Isadore looks just like my cat Chloe who disappeared a few years ago.You rearely see a cat that has those kind of markings.She was such a pretty,sweet cat and I still miss her so.
ReplyDeleteI keep taking a peek at Isadore's picture since she brings back such sweet memories of my cat Chloe who disappeared over 2 years ago.
ReplyDelete