Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rite of Election

I am sponsoring my friend Terrie as she in the journey to become a Roman Catholic. Last night was the Rite of Election. This year it was held at Prince of Peace Catholic Church. This is a beautiful church and the event was well attended. I was so touched by Monsignor's homily. The jest of it was to live your life as a Christian and you will be set apart for people will see it reflected in your life. I thought how true those words are. I believe St. Francis was the one who said "Preach all the time and when necessary use words!" I just love that quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.