Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy Saturday

Dennis took the boys to the Lowe's workshop this morning. Lowe's has a free workshop 2 times a month. Everything is supplied, we just have to supply the boys. Next week they will go to Home Depot. They have a free workshop once a month.
Anyway, today the boys made this really cute racer that operates with wind! Naturally, there was no wind today but we can always hope for tomorrow! These trips are usually just Dennis and the boys. It's their time to spend together and do "guy things." Deniska always comes home and gives me his project. Nikolai takes his to his room and keeps it!

I will stop right now. It's hard to write with a sleeping cat on your hand!!

1 comment:

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.