Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Garden planted

Just look at our little garden! Isn't it lovely?! I have room for 3 more plants but I several packs of seed to plant and will plant then when ready. I have to admit that I am still dubious of the outcome of this type of planting. However, it will be a good experience for the boys and if we get a few tomatoes and bell peppers, we will count it as a success! Look how red our soil is in the background. It looks funny to me so see such dark dirt with plants growing.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I'm so jealous! Your garden is beautiful and I will enjoy it in place of my own for several more weeks, so please keep us updated on progress! :o)
    Tammy in NE

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.