Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Flowers in the yard

More pics of my flowers. The lilies, which are white this year, I believe was another color last year - yellow, maybe? Do lilies change their colors? My coleus are doing well in my pan on the porch. We are in a severe drought situation so I did not plant any other decorative flowers.









On, an entirely different subject, Nikolai is feeling a little better today. He was screaming bloody murder yesterday. He at least ventured outside today for a little while. His tummy is also hurting him tonight. I think it is from being put to sleep, probably has him a little constipated. (Well, that was more information than you wanted to know!)
I went to my friend's, Jill, house and left with envy at her decorating talent. I do so wish my home had her homey, comfortable feel. I just do not have that talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.