Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

OK - I give up


It's my fault!! You name it, it's my fault. It's always good to know who to blame in any situation. That would be me in my home. So, I give up. Just blame me...
Did I mention that "I'm sorry" seems to be my favorite thing to say? Not complaining, just observing!
Dennis and I spent 3 hours putting together new bunk beds tonight for the boys only for them to spend an hour fussing over having to sleep in them. My goodness, you would think it would be exciting to sleep in a new bed. Instead, they want to sleep on the floor again. I am tired, my feet hurt, I'm hot, and those boys are going to sleep in their beds tonight! Dennis has put them to bed because of the fussing. I will go in to say prayers with them in a few minutes after they have calmed down. And, again, I will be saying "I'm sorry that you had to go to bed early. But, we love you enough to punish you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.