Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Grass Cutting Woes


Well, it happened. I knew it was going to happen and it did. My grass cutting man quit today. He had had enough! Said he just couldn't cut our grass anymore. Then he gave me some excuses about the boys leaving things out in the yard, running over things, etc.... He's not been happy since the boys starting playing outside. I know he is worried about his lawn mower, but as much as we pay, I think he could get off the mower and move a few things. Anyway, we are searching for a new grass man. I hope we find someone fairly soon. I sure would hate to have the boys out there with scissors cutting the grass......

1 comment:

  1. Just think, in few years, D & N will be old enough to do the mowing themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.