Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Doctor visit

This is how I felt last night when the bladder infection hit and then later a stomach virus (or so I thought!) I was not the easiest person in the world as I was looking through the cabinets for my AZO only to not find some. Fortunately, my sweet husband, got dressed (although not cheerfully) and drove to the nearest drugstore (7 miles away) to get me the AZO for my bladder infection. Then, shortly after that, I started running to the bathroom with a stomach virus! I decided this morning to go to the doctor. I so hate taking medicine BUT I LOVE my doctors. I saw April today who informed me that I had a head/chest cold with swollen glands and raw throat, a kidney infection, and a flare up of my diverticulitis. I can't imagine why that happened - stress maybe. I am so careful to get all my fiber in each day. Anyway, enough of that subject. I am happily at home with heavy dose medicine to clear out any infection roaming through my tired body. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow....my family does as well!

2 comments:

  1. {{{hugs}}} I hope you feel better SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my you poor thing, you take care of yourself and get lots of rest. I will keep ypu in my prayers. I hope you feel much better soon. ((((Susan))))

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.