Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Georgia Aquarium

"The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium of its kind in the world with more than 8 million gallons of marine and fresh water, inhabited by more than 100,000 animals of 500 different species. " This past Friday, there were more some different animals there - the entire 2nd grade at my boys' school. In attendance with them, was their daddy! That's right, my husband (the best husband ever!) went as a chaperon with Deniska and Nikolai to the Georgia Aquarium. They all arrived home Friday night tired - I mean really tired! The boys didn't even fight about going to bed. They were ready to go. Dennis brought me home a really nice magnet from the aquarium. He said everything was very expensive from the food to the gift shop. Deniska told me that night that he was bored and didn't have a good time. However, the next day (after a good nights sleep) he was so excited about everything he had saw. We plan to go back as a family sometime and spend the weekend. I think I would enjoy it very much. They even saw a whale! I've always wanted to see a whale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.