Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Voting

Being sick and voting are not always a good combination. You start looking at the choices and you get a wild urge to write in your own name for President and your husband as Vice-President. I know I told you that I already voted, but I didn't urge you to vote yourself. Everyone should vote. Even if there are candidates that you do not feel good about with either party, you still need to vote. I don't enjoy the mudslinging. I just pray that the right candidate is in office on all levels - not just presidential. That brings up another point, we should pray for our country's leader every day. It's a job I certainly wouldn't want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.