Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love is always patient and kind;
love is never jealous;
love is not boastful or conceited,
it is never rude and never seeks its own advantage,
it does not take offence or store up grievances.
Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing,
but finds its joy in the truth.
It is always ready to make allowances, to trust, to hope
and to endure whatever comes.
Love never comes to an end.

I Corinthians 13:4-8 (NJB)
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! My dear husband and boys gave me a new umbrella and a box of candy for the holiday. I just LOVE my new umbrella!!! We gave Dennis a large can of cashews and the boys both got magic paper and markers. So, we have had a good morning. We try to express our love for each other every day of the year, just not on this day. I hope each of you feel loved today!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Dennis, Deniska & Nikolai. I'm so glad you have had a good day so far. I especially like your posting the Bible passage which the Lord has been calling my attention to lately.

    God bless you now and always.

    Love, Grandma Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day dear Susan! I wish you are day filled with all the things you love...including that umbrella. I think an umbrella should be pretty and/or fun. You never hear of people back in the US using them. Here is Holland, they are part of your wardrobe.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.