
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...


Those pictures remind me why I hope to never live any more north than I do.
ReplyDeleteSnow is really pretty but I shiver just looking at pictures like that.
I have to do the same as you Susan. We only get an occasional flurry. It is snowing in Ohio agan too. I miss snow. It is a damp cold here though so I still have every reason to cuddle up with a quilt. I am making a new one that will be one I use often when it is done. I am going to maybe machine quilt it so that it is very sturdy for use.
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing better? Did you get to the chiropractor?
Hugs ~
Heidi