Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Barrel of Fun












This is my boys new toy - a blue barrel! Just goes to show boys will be boys and expensive toys are not necessary for happy boys!!

Well, the few flakes you saw in yesterday's pictures was all the snow we got. It turned to rain and was all gone by 7:00 PM. I was so disappointed for the boys' sake. Although, they did not seem to be disappointed. I suppose when you grow up with 6 ft of snow in Russia, a few inches just doesn't do it for you anymore! Oh well, I enjoyed watching it fall for a few minutes. Maybe next time it will stick around a little longer.

2 comments:

  1. I love how kids get such pleasure out of simple things. We can really learn from them, can't we?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that the barrel really does look like fun! Remember the joy we would get out of playing with a big cardboard box?

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.