Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Not feeling very springy

Wish I could say that I felt as springy as these cute little daffodils look. Deniska took this photo back in February when they were blooming. I thought he did a good job taking the picture, just to be 8 years old. I don't have much energy today. I did manage to straighten the bedroom before I gave out of energy. Now, I need to think about what I am going to feed these children today and what to fix for dinner tonight.
Home Depot was supposed to show up this morning to measure for our shutters. That was an hour ago. I guess we will wait on those for awhile. I don't want to call them anyway today. Maybe I will send Dennis an email and let him handle that for me.
The kids are being cranky (surely it couldn't be me!) I sent them outside to play. It's a beautiful day. They need to run that excess energy off. They are so routine scheduled that having a day off from school throws them for a loop. But, I love them and am thankful for them; I love to hear them play outside. They have such excellent imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.