Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sweet pictures

These are pictures from our mini vacation to Myrtle Beach that we took in April. I finally downloaded them to my computer from the camera. I know, I'm a slacker!


This was from our balcony on the last day (the ONLY day that the sun was shining!) Isn't this pretty?


It was C-O-L-D at the beach. But, we felt obligated to take the boys for a stroll on the beach since we were there. They don't get to see the beach often. The beach also had lots of broken shells, many that we brought home with us.




Putt-Putt, my favorite activity, was fun. We all enjoyed it except for Nikolai. He appointed himself to be the wet blanket on this activity! Papa won - of course. At least that's what I told him!


Swimming fun...
Not a happy camper - he was mad because he wanted to swim in the other pool.

I don't know why this picture was so fuzzy. I realized this is the only fairly good picture I have of Deniska in the pool. He is in constant motion unless I just MAKE him pose.




We had such a good time. I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your Myrtle Beach getaway pictures.I love going to the beach and taking walks and just enjoying the ocean.We are hoping to go back to Charleston SC in July and spend a day at Isles of Palms beach.Mariah and Jeremy loved the beach when we were there last August.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.