Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th and boy has it been a day! I'm so glad today and this week is over, not that I am wishing my life away.

My sweet husband bought me new tires for my car! It is such a delight to drive the car with new tires and no noise. My other tires made a sound (much like when you go over a bridge!) These tires came in very handy with all the rain Hurricane Ida decided to dump on us - 4 or 5 inches in one day. We actually had a bright, sunny day today.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you have new tires to keep you safe. And those wonderful boys of yours too when they are in the car. They look so handsome in the last post.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.