Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Son and Bennie Cunningham

Bennie Cunningham...Pittsburgh Steelers....my friend!

If you grew up in Oconee County in the 70s, you know Bennie Cunningham from high school football.

If you went to Clemson University in the mid-70s, you know Bennie Cunningham from college football.

If you are a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, you know Bennie Cunningham from 1976-1985 as he played for the Pittsburgh Steelers. And, you know he played in two Super Bowl victories in 1979 and 1980. (He wears his Super Bowl ring every day!)

If you work at West-Oak High School, you know Bennie Cunningham as your co-worker and friend who is the nicest person in the world.

And, if you are 8 years old, and your mom knows Bennie Cunningham personally, you can get your shirt signed for free!

And that is what heroes are made of! Thank you Bennie for making his day!!

He wore his shirt backwards for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.