Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is coming


I decided I really needed to do more for Christmas than just put up a tree. So, yesterday, as I was home for a snow day (which we had NO snow, just ice), I decided to clean and decorate. I tied pretty ribbons to all the candles. Nikolai asked me what was up with all the bows on the candles. *sigh* Silly boy!

Then a nice bow on my glass dome, what do you call these things? I know they have a name.


Bows on some more candles....

And, a bow on the jar candle on the table. I thought all the bows added a nice festive feel to things.

I also made covers for all the pillows in the chairs in the living room. This was a very easy project and took no time at all.



Deniska said he thought our living room was the prettiest room in the house. I agree with him. (Pay no attention to my purse that lives in the chair with the pillow!)



1 comment:

  1. Susan - the word for the glass domes is cloche. I love all your ribbons and bows. An easy way to add some Christmas cheer to a room!

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.