Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me 5 Golden Coins!


The coins were not for me and we had more than five, but it fits with my theme. The true story is that my brother sent the boys each a roll of dollar coins to spend for Christmas. Since the coins were burning a hole in the boys' pockets, off to Wal-Mart we went. We had stopped at Toys-R-Us yesterday, but they did not see anything they wanted. We had the sweetest cashier this morning who was so nice to each boy as they paid for their purchases. Neither of them liked paying sale tax. Can't say I blame them!

1 comment:

  1. A life lesson for them...money disappears in taxes...lol. How fun that they get to pick things out with their roll of coins. It is great fun to feel like the world is yours as a kid when you have a roll of coins. Did they find some fun things to spend their money on?

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.