Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break


We are on spring break this week and have trekked our way to Virginia Beach to visit family.  The beach is so peaceful this time of year.  Not many visitors.  The weather is unpredictable.  Yesterday was cold and windy, today is hot and still windy.  A few brave souls are trying to get in the water.  Lots of small children playing the sand.  I have the balcony door open so I can hear the ocean.     There is something calming about the sound of the ocean, and I am not a big ocean fan.  

 Pictures of Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront / South, Virginia Beach
This photo of Courtyard by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront / South is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Hopefully, when I get home, I will post our personal pictures.  I borrowed these from the internet just so you could get an idea of what I am seeing.  

3 comments:

  1. I hope you relax while you are there and have a real nice Spring break

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having a lovely, relaxing time on spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a fun and restful vacation

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.