Turn down the thermostat and put on a sweater today. It's been so warm recently that we have not had to use our heat. Tonight, on the way home from church, I noticed it was 40 degrees. Brrrr. It is suppose to get down to 27 tonight. I might even consider closing my bedroom window tonight! Naw, I'll leave it up. I do love fresh air on winter nights!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Warm sweater Wednesdays
Turn down the thermostat and put on a sweater today. It's been so warm recently that we have not had to use our heat. Tonight, on the way home from church, I noticed it was 40 degrees. Brrrr. It is suppose to get down to 27 tonight. I might even consider closing my bedroom window tonight! Naw, I'll leave it up. I do love fresh air on winter nights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
Oh Lucky you, its freezing here. Temps were in the single digits all night. Love the kitty cat picture, wish I had her coat. LOL give her a good snuggle from me.
ReplyDeleteBrr!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a happy new year!