Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
I've missed your posts and wondered about you - and I am really glad you had a good much-deserved vacation!
ReplyDeleteThe boys look like they had a blast in the pool! Deniska has such long, skinny arms...bet he's a great basketball player!
ReplyDeleteBoth Jeremy and Mariah love the pool time too.Looks like your boys were really enjoying the pool.We try our best to find a place to stay that has an indoor pool so that they can enjoy pool time no matter the weather.
ReplyDelete