Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Knitting Christmas gifts

I started knitting yesterday. This is my first washcloth that I started. I used a size 6 needle and I should have used a size 7. I’ll switch when I finish this one. I just need to decide what to pair it with - a bar of soap, another washcloth, etc..,?

I was at the thrift store the other day and bought this tablecloth for $2. 

As you can see, it not only had 1 tear but 2 tears at opposite ends of the tablecloth. But, I really liked and wanted to save it. I zigzagged it with multicolored thread and I love it. The imperfections stand out, which is what I wanted. I really like how it turned out.


It would look better if I ironed it BUT that is not in the spirit of my home! 


2 comments:

  1. A fancy home made soap would be a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you visiting my blog. Yes, I think homemade soap would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete