Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fat Cat! Happy Cat!


This is Molly, Nikolai's kitten. She will be a year old in May (we think.) Molly is a one person cat. She will allow Nikolai to do anything he wants to her. She waits until he is asleep and then she will climb up the bunk beds to his upper bunk. This picture was made while she was sleeping. She looks like she is smiling at me. The picture on the couch was made one day while they were both watching TV. Miss Molly thinks she is human. She is also a climber. I often find her on top of the curtain rod looking down at us. Her other favorite spot is on top of the refrigerator. Nikolai is really lucky to have such a sweet, easy going kitty of his very own!

1 comment:

  1. Molly is such a pretty cat.How nice for Nikolai to have a cat that is so fond of him.Two of our cats like to get on top of the refrigerator and hide from everyone.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.