Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Husband - the Knight!



I am so very proud of my husband. Dennis belongs to the Knights of Columbus in our church. (This is our church - isn't she pretty?!) The Knights do all sorts of fund raisers and give all of the money away to charitable organizations. These are men who have a heart for others and are willing to put some elbow grease behind their words.
Sunday was their monthly Sunday Morning Breakfast and Dennis worked from 11AM -2:30 PM washing dishes - by hand!!! Now, that's what I call a dedicated member! I'm proud of you Honey!!

2 comments:

  1. We love washing our dishes by hand even though we have a dishwasher. Good for your husband.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something about the guys named DENNIS! My guy is like that, too, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.