Inside this beautiful, although dirty, antique jar is a poor little brown frog who had the misfortune of crossing the paths of these two little boys. Poor frog! It took some persuasion on my part to convince them that the frog must be set free in order to hop home to Mrs. Frog and children. Reluctantly, they freed the frog (outside my house) and he hopped off to freedom. Don't come back Mr. Frog!!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
I finally broke down, at my husband's insistence, and bought a new computer. It is very fast and I think I will like it very much. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment